Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How My Google Adsense Blog Changed My Publishing Business Model

By Christopher Kyalo

The problem with the human race is that we forget too quickly and take many good things that come into our lives for granted. I try very hard to resist this temptation because it can make you lose focus.

Take my Google Adsense blog as the perfect example. The amazing Adsense program has changed my business model and made it much more viable. The result is that I no longer need to focus so much on selling my information products. Instead with my Google Adsense blog I can concentrate on increasing traffic and earning more cash from Adsense even as I look for the most effective method of selling my information products.

Read the rest of this entry ยป

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home